To remove programs that are no longer offered:
1. Enter the Content Overview by clicking on Content on the EMP toolbar.
2. Locate the Assets header on navigation menu. Under this header, you’ll find the asset categories you’ve built in to your form-fill.
3. Click on the Asset category housing the program you’d like to remove and find the program listing.
4. Uncheck Publish to the right of the listing. This will make that listing unavailable for users entering the form-fill.
5. To reinstate a retired program, simply recheck Publish and it will reappear as an option for users on the form-fill.