To create an event:
1. Enter the Calendar by clicking Calendar in the EMP toolbar at the top of the page.
2. Click the blue button labeled New Event in the top right corner of the calendar page.
3. Fill out all of the necessary information in the text boxes provided. Hint: The All Day check box is selected by default. Uncheck to specify times.
4. Check Publish then indicate the time period when event appear to students visiting their personal page.
5. Click Save Event to complete the action.
To edit an event:
1. Once on the calendar page, click the event that you wish to edit. An event page will appear.
2. Click Actions at the top right side of the event page.
3. Click Edit in the dropdown.
4. Make any changes to the event and click Save.