To create a To-do in the calendar:
1. Enter the Calendar by clicking Calendar in the EMP toolbar at the top of the page.
2. Click the blue button labeled New To-do in the top right corner of the calendar page.
3. Indicate the date. Assign to a person from the “For” Menu. Write a description of what they are “To-do”.
4. Click Save to complete the action.
To edit a To-do in the calendar:
1. Once on the calendar page, click the To-do that you wish to edit.
2. Click the blue button labeled Edit in the bottom right corner of the To-do window.
3. Make any changes to the To-do and click Save.