To add a static page to the online viewbook first go to the “Content” tab on the top of the page. Once you are in the content overview:
1. Select “Viewbook” on the side menu.
2. Click the “+” button next to “Your Pages”
3. Label the page and click Save.
4. Select Content and then Viewbook Templates.
5. Select the Template of the desired page or create and new template and link it to the desired page.
6. After selecting you page, scroll down to the bottom and click “+ Widget” and scroll through to find a widget label Static orStatic Content and click Update Template.
7. The new page should now appear in “Your Pages”.